I LOVE Halloween!!!! So, of course, we had to have a little get-together this past Friday night. I brainstormed, googled, and asked friends for like a month before Halloween about costumes. The best I could come up with is Elvis..... I know, I know. However, I wanted to be Elvis because I knew I would dress up at the Veterans Home, and I wanted to be something my sweet little veterans would appreciate. And, thankfully, they loved it! I won first place in the costume contest, (after I embarrassed myself while dancing and playing the guitar in front of all my co-workers and patients as they screamed, "The King, The King"). Good times at the VA. I really, really love my job and my sweet old men. They have my heart!
We had some great costumes at our party, too! Wish I had taken more pics of them and all the decorations..... But, here are a few. And, if you don't recognize who Sonny and Cher REALLY are- that would be my mother and father!!!!!!!! I died. Kirk and Caroline were crying they were laughing so hard. So, they won best costume that night. I don't even wanna talk about Priscilla (my husband). He just looked scary!!
Tell Josh I want to see him bust out that Priscilla costume this weekend.
ReplyDelete