"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful

I am feeling thankful today.  Something that I should feel everyday.  However, I am guilty of taking all of my wonderful blessings for granted.  But, I was reminded of how truly blessed I am when I was thinking this morning how much I would rather have been back in bed.  Then, I realized that my biggest "problem" was feeling tired.  Not to say that our lives are perfect in any way, but God has truly blessed us.  I could go on for days, but I will spare you. :)  So, today I am counting my blessings.

"From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after another." -John 1:16

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend :)

Stay tuned for some easy recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary Kate! It's Jill (Emerson) Bell. How are you? I found your blog on Sheley's blog. I am so happy for you and Josh! Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete