 |
| This is at dinner at a plantation in Charleston one night. See that little pond right behind us? Yeah, there was an alligator in it. Not kidding. Saw it with my own eyes. |
 |
| Jack stayed in Jackson with my parents. He LOVES Pop; it is the cutest thing! |
 |
| At the baptism of our nephew and godson! |
I have GOT to be better about updating this thing! I am mad at myself, because it is my way of documenting our life, so to speak. The truth is, I haven't gotten my big camera out since Jack's birthday. We have this awesome camera and I never use it?? I am about to make a conscious effort to take it with us places. So, here you have some iphone pics of what has been going on lately. If you follow me on instagram, this will be very boring for you! Oh, and next post, I will post some house pics , (I think I said this last time) but this time I am serious. Word to the wise- if you host a shower at your house, your husband will be much more inclined to get things decorated :).
 |
| Here we are before church one morning. Nothing cuter than a baby boy in knee socks! |
 |
| Uncle Josh and baby John in Charleston |
 |
| Outside Husk in Charleston- so yummy! |
 |
Love all those palm trees
More to come later! Gotta run go to some baby showers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment