
I am growing so fast! See how big my hands are?? I don't know what to do with them!
Mom and Dad take me strolling a lot. I love to be outside!! Last night, Mom and Dad took me to the square so Mom could get a new book. She has lost her marbles if she thinks she has time to read anymore :).
Here I am sleeping on Mama. Can't decide who likes it more, me or Mama???
That's about all I have right now. It's about time to feed little Jack, so gotta go!
P.S.- Clueless is on t.v. right now, and yes, I am watching it. For those of you that know me well (so pretty much all 4 of you!), you will think this is funny.... Josh has just informed me that Christian (the guy Cher likes on the movie) is gay. Where have I been??? I have seen that movie like 47382398 times. #I feel like a moron.
Happy Hump Day!




that sweet JAck! I want to see him soon!!! He is so precious!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO glad I checked this before I go to bed. He is so sweet and cuddly. I can't wait to meet him! I month countdown! Glad all are happy, healthy and somewhat rested.
ReplyDeleteAlso how did you not know Christian was gay... he was Cher's shopping partner? Come on Mare "You don't even knooooooooooooow"
Adorable post!!! Love that sweet boy already!!
ReplyDelete